Shawn Bowen's Fund

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Recent Fun Stuff

Jessie and I took took the kids to the Clark County 4-H Fair. Jessie convinced Landon to do stupid things each time that they passed me. In the picture below, they are picking their noses. I have never been prouder of my son.





This year Lauren was tall enough to ride the slide by herself. Last year, we convinced the ride operator that my 16 year old niece Tyler was Lauren's mom so that they could ride together. I'm not brave enough to go down that thing!!!


We spent most of today at Poppy's house. Poppy is Jessie's Dad, Dexter. It's a Sunday routine to stop in to visit with Dexter and Elaine and eat a little lunch and let the kiddos to play.



This one cracks me up! All three kids played in a baby pool with about two inches of water. They can have fun anywhere, anytime.

We decided to take the Gator down to the creek to play in the water. Landon was scared to death from the bumpy ride down the hill.


Lauren and Maggie found a turtle. They named her "Sandy".

Landon decided to take a quick pit stop to pee in the swimming hole. Nature calls sometimes, ya know. :) His favorite thing is peeing outside. Must be a "Boy Thing", because he certainly didn't learn this from me.


Jessie was convinced she could catch the big fish that was swimming a little part of the creek.




She was right. How GROSS!!! Her nails look pretty, though.

If I look surprised, it's because Landon is trying to crawl between my legs while Lauren, Sandy, and I pose for our picture.

This is my favorite picture from the day. How cute is that boy?

No comments: